Get a Free Indian National Flag
(Freebie) Free Tiranga by Filling Simple Form on CR PATIL website
Hey guys Here is a Another Freebies offer for you all from CR Patil website. The website is Giving away Free Indian National Flag on Filling a Small Form on their page. CR PATIL is giving Free Tiranga to all Indians who Filled the Form and Submit it.
How To Get Free Tiranga (Indian National Flag) at Your Home :
1. First of all Visit the CR Patil Free Tiranga Page from Here – ⇒Visit Here
2. Now Scroll Down and You will See a Form which you Need to Fill with your Details.
3. Enter Name, DOB, Email, Phone Number and Address Perfectly and Then Submit it.
4. Done ! You will Receive Free Indian Tri Colour National Flag (Tiranga) at your Home within 15 August.
5. Enjoy and Celebrate 15th August 🙂
Important Note :
As per Indian Flag Code 2002, on Republic Day and Independence Day only a Tri-color flag made up of Khadi can be flagged, this Tri-color flag cannot be used for flag hosting.
Rules for National Flag Hoisting
The rules for National Flag hoisting are as below
- No flag or emblem should be placed either above the National Flag or to its right.
- All other flags to be placed to the left of the National Flag if they are hung in a line. The National Flag shall be hoisted first and lowered last.
- The National Flag shall be hoisted on the top than any other flags.
- When the Flag is carried in a procession or a parade, it shall be either on the marching right, i.e. the Flag’s own right, or if there is a line of other flags, in front of the centre of the line.
- When the National Flag is displayed from a windowsill, balcony, or front of a building, the saffron band shall be upper most.
- The National Flag shall be flown from sunrise to sunset, irrespective of weather conditions.
- The Flag shall be bought down at night.
- On all occasions for official display, only the Flag conforming to specifications laid down by the Bureau of Indian Standards and bearing their standard mark shall be used. On other occasions also, it is desirable that only such Flags of appropriate size are flown.