- 1 Unlock Pattern without Losing Data in Android
- 1.1 Recover Android Pattern Lock
- 1.2 How To Unlock Pattern/Password in Android without Losing Data
Unlock Pattern without Losing Data in Android
Recover Android Pattern Lock without Data Loss in Android : Unlock any Pattern Lock in Android without Losing Data. If you locked your Android phone with Pattern/Password and Forgot the Password then Follow below Tutorial to Recover Your Android Pattern without Losing your Data. By this Procedure you can Unlock your Android Device easily without getting format means all of your Data (Images, Videos, Contacts, SMS) will be safe. Unlock Android Pattern without Data Loss.
Recover Android Pattern Lock
The main Reasons to Setup a Pattern/Password in your Android Phone is to Keep Your Phone Safe from Strangers and Friends. No one want to Show his/her Private Data like Messages, Pictures etc. So that we Locked our Phone using Pattern or Password for our Privacy. But what if you are one who Can’t your phone? Yeah if you forgot your Password of your Device then How can you Access your Android Phone.
For that issue Tricksone is come back with a New Amazing Trick to Recover Android Pattern Lock with 4 Different Ways. You may know to Unlock Pattern Lock you need to Hard Reset on your Android device from Recovery Mode. But this way you will loss your All Data like Images, Contacts, Videos, SMS everything like a new Purchase Mobile.
**You May Need : How To Root Any Android Device Easily in Single Click (Easiest Ways)
So in this Tutorial I will tell you How To Unlock and Get into the Locked Android Device without Data Loss. We have Mentioned 4 Ways to Recover Pattern Locked Mobile Phone without Losing Data. So let’s Check the easy guide to Unlock Android Pattern Lock.
How To Unlock Pattern/Password in Android without Losing Data
Forgot your Android Pattern/PIN or Password? Don’t Worry Here’s What to Do.
Method 1 – Android Device Manager :
Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager(ADM). This Method only Works when Android Device Manager is Enabled in your Android Device.
- Visit Google Android Device Manager Page on a Computer or Other Android Device. Click Here
- Sign in with Google Account which is Logged in on the Locked Device.
- You will see Your Android Device Model in the ADM interface.
- Select your Device.
- After Selecting Your Device Model Click on Lock.
- Then you will See a Box including Ring, Lock and Erase option.
- Now in Next Window, You Should See a Password field where you can set a Temporary Password.
- Entering the Temporary Password you Can Unlock your Phone.
- Then You can Turn off this Temporary Password from Settings>>Screen Lock Setting.
- You are Done.
Method 2 – Only If Custom Recovery is Installed :
This method will work only if your locked device has a Custom Recovery. If you ever Installed CWM, TWRP or other Custom Recovery in your Phone then You can Unlock your Phone without Losing data by Following below Steps.
- First of All Download the ZIP file from this Link – Download
- Copy the ZIP File to your SD Card. (Remove the SD card from Phone and Copy the File using Computer with Card Reader or Using Other Mobile)
- Now Reboot Your Phone to Recovery Mode.
- Flash the Zip File using your Custom Recovery.
- After Flashing Reboot Your Phone and it will Ask to Enter a new Password.
- Enter the Password/PIN and Unlock your Android Device without losing your Data.
Method 3 – Using Aroma File Manager :
- First of All Download and Copy Aroma File Manager ZIP File in your SD Card.
- Reboot the Device to Recovery Mode. (Press and Hold Power Button + Volume Up, It can be Different According to Phones)
- In Recovery Page there will be a Option named “Mount“.
- Click on the Option and Mount all Caches.
- Then Back and Select “Update” Option and Select “Apply update from SD/external” and Select Aroma File Manger Zip File which you located in SD Card.
- After Flashing Aroma File Manager will open. Use Volume Buttons for Up and Down and Power Button for Click on Folders.
- In Aroma File Manager Go To Menu>>Settings which is located in Bottom.
- Now Select “Mount All Partitions in Startup” and Exit Aroma File Manager.
- Then Again Reinstall Aroma File Manager and it will Open again.
- Now Go To Data>>System.
Then Find Gesture.key (for Pattern Lock) and Password.key (for password lock). Choose the Lock type which you forgot and Long Press on it until it Prompted. Choose Delete to Delete the Lock File. Then Restart. That’s it.
Method 4 – Rooted Phone Needed :
- Windows or Linux PC.
- ADB (Android Debug Bridge) installed.
- USB Cable.
- Connect the Locked Phone with Computer using USB Cable.
- Phone Should be Rooted and Must Turned on USB Debugging.
- Open CMD (Command Prompt) for Windows and Terminal Windows for Linux.
- Type the Blow Code and Press Enter.
- adb devices
- adb shell
- cd data/system
- rm *.key
- That’s it, Now Reboot the Device.
Final Words :
So Guys this was the Procedure of Recover Android Pattern Lock Without Data Loss. By Following these Steps you can easily Unlock your Locked Android Device through Recover Pattern Lock in Android Tricks. I have given 4 Types of Tips by which you can Recover Your Android Phone without Losing your Personal Data. Hope you like this post. Keep visit for latest updates.